We need someone to guide us through the setup of a docker installation. We expect a step-by-step guide as well as docker files (OS: Ubuntu 16.04).
- We are hosting python flask applications that use flask-socketio for Websocket connections. The applications persist data to the file system as well as to a mongodb (individual database per application). Redis is used for inter-process communication (individual process per application). The flask applications run with gunicorn (each application has its own process) and are proxied behind a nginx server (on nginx service for all application, proxying based on hostname, e.g. [login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- Because the apps have system access, we want to isolate applications for security reasons
- As a side benefit, Docker should facilitate the management of several flask applications, give us more control on resources consumption (CPU time etc.)
- We prefer to use [login to view URL] for docker management
- Adding a new application should be streamlined. Thus, when adding an application, updating the nginx proxy should be an automatic task
When bidding on this project, please add project references that give proof on your docker knowledge. Thanks!