Details are important! We pride ourselves on getting them right.
We are looking for individuals experienced with qualitative data analysis to assist and function as a consultant/subcontractor for specific projects. The ideal consultant/subcontractor is driven, detail-oriented, with a skill for recognizing patterns and themes within qualitative research. Knowledge of medical terminology is required.
We are looking to supplement our existing staff with consultants/subcontractors for our busy time of year (October-January). The work will involve coding, tabulation, and may involve analysis as needed for a given project in a precise, timely fashion. The consultant/subcontractor will have experience with the publishing process for qualitative data. Consideration for individuals will be based on a submitted proposal to Clinical SCORE. All proposals will be evaluated and based on the same project requirements.
• Coding and tabulating qualitative research transcripts as they are received
• Provide a file of codes and tabulations in Excel or SPSS format on transcripts
• Consultation on validation methods for publishing qualitative data
• Consultation on final client-facing reports
• Prior experience coding and tabulating qualitative interview transcripts
• Understanding of medical science terminology (healthcare/pharmaceutical based)
• Published author of qualitative data work (or work which is in the process of being published)
• Must provide own software for Qualitative Data Analysis (MaxQDA, NVivo, [login to view URL], QDAminer, etc.) which can output spreadsheets for MaxQDA, Excel, or SPSS
• NDA document required if proposal approved
• US-based, Native English-speaking individuals
• Experience in qualitative analysis for market research
• Experience in report writing for market research or qualitative interviews
Example for bid:
• 34 in-depth (one-on-one) interviews conducted in English
• 30 interviews lasting 45-60 minutes with patients experiencing vasomotor symptoms
• 4 interviews lasting 30-45 minutes with nurses who assist these patients during a treatment regimen for vasomotor symptoms
• Interviews will be transcribed and provided via secure storage over an 8-week period
Please provide a financial bid including detailed breakout of:
• Hours needed for coding (per transcript)
• Assume 4 hours for report consultation
• Overview of your process and software
• Examples of published work or in-progress publications
If you need further information, please contact me with questions.