I'm looking for a virtual assistant with a proven track-record in email outreach.
What you need:
1. Excellent command of the English language (written)
2. Ability to write compelling emails + follow up
3. Research skills
My main business is speaking and consulting. I generally speak at conferences.
Thus, I am looking for a virtual assistant who will:
1. Use the online directories I provide to search for conferences that I could speak at. (These are directories of conferences that are seeking speakers)
2. Send introductory emails to the organizers of those conferences, with a short pitch showing why I should speak at their conference
3. Be able to customize the email template I provide so that every organizer emailed has personalization.
What this is NOT:
- This is NOT about randomly, mindlessly spamming people
- This is NOT about just using my email template and just changing the name of the client
What this IS:
- This is about being able to understand the needs/theme of the conference (is it a leadership conference? is it an entrepreneurship conference? what are the learning outcomes?)
- Using my email template as a starting base, and then customizing each email outreach to the conference organizer so that the pitch you are sending to the client fits into the theme
- And just as a test to make sure that those who apply have actually read this job description, please send your proposal in with the words "emailing for results" embedded somewhere in the middle of your response.
Before you take on the job, we will have a Skype session so that I can explain my full range of services. I will give you all the documents you need that explain what you need.
P.S. This is not a commission based role. I will pay a salary / hourly rate depending on what we negotiate. You will have the flexibility we need, as long as we both agree on the hours / results.