• IF QUESTIONS ARE NOT ANSWERED APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
• WEB DEVELOPMENT & INTERNET MARKETING CO.
• THE COMPANY BUDGET IS FIRM @ $150 MONTH/ $35 PER WEEK
• JOB WILL START AS PART-TIME 25 HOURS A WEEK
• WILL GROW TO FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS
• LOYALTY AND DILIGENT WORK WILL ALLOW GROWTH INTO FUTURE PARTNERSHIPS
• GREAT BOSSES AND GREAT OWNERS
• FREE EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES THE COMPANY HAS ACCESS TO
Roles & Responsibilities:
Duties would include:
• Daily Communication with project managers
• Will be responsible for content creation and blogging
• Will be responsible for SEO and SEM
• Will be responsible for FB, YouTube, and all Social Media advertisement
• You will be empowered and encouraged to come up with creative lead generation strategies
• Ongoing commitment to evolving duties and responsibilities
• Manage and Input Sales leads into lead management system
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction. You bring help bring clarity
• Skype, Zoom, Trello and Google Doc collaboration
• Pdf Brochure and Marketing Content Design
• Freelance Recruitment and bid management on different freelancer sites
• Responsible for Email Marketing
• Internet Research
• Web Development/ WordPress Experience
• Sound understanding of WordPress and how to use Plugins for marketing & advertising
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Please specify all the skills above that you have great experience in:
• If there are any you have limited experience in, please specify them:
• Are you willing to learn them on your own time if the company were to provide you the educational resources?
1. Do you consider yourself an expert in WordPress?
2. Do you have remote work experience? If yes, what are the difficulties and challenges? How do you deal with them?
3. Are you ok with daily check-ins, feedback, and constant communication on what we are working on?
4. Instead of a Monthly Salary we are willing to pay a weekly salary. Would you prefer that?
1. In which position, do see yourself? Please Highlight the one you feel describes you best.
A. I've self-managed before, I can do all the work, and solve problems on my own and will be able deliver all work on time within set time frames.
B. I've self-managed before but sometimes I am not able to deliver on time …. if so I am ok with not getting paid for the work I don’t do
1. What type of person do you consider yourself?
• (Please Highlight one)
• I get my work done no matter what I must do, my work is high quality. Sometimes I may have an attitude and be difficult to work with but I will get the job done no matter what and that counts more than anything else.
• I love working with people, I love to do all the things described above, I enjoy this type of Job and I feel I am very easy to work with. My attitude is very kind and relaxed. I would do this for free if I could.
• I am very flexible and don't like to have much pressure on myself when it comes to working, I really enjoy all the things this job requires and I believe I can get it done but if I can't I am ok with not getting paid for work I have not completed or hours I have not worked.
1. Please list all the links or samples to all:
• marketing and ad campaigns, you have worked on.
• Seo and Sem
• FB, Social Media, YouTube marketing
• Blog and Content Writing
• Email Marketing
• Lead generation
2. Please list all the links or attach the files to any jobs you have done in the past you feel would help put you above any other candidate?
Can you convince us on why you are the best person for the job feel free to mention additional skills we may not have mentioned or asked about here?
Please send a word or google doc to:
image691 at gmail
(when sending rename your file with your first and last name)