Project and Product Name
Product Name: İdeGis – Customer Management and Content Access Application (Müşteri Yönetim ve İçerik Erişim Uygulaması)
Project Name: İdeWeb
• İdeGis Users: The people who works at IdeGis Technology and have management authorities.
• Customer: The people who have paid for service and products of IdeGis. Customer can add his own categories, products (objects) and all information about products.
• Dealer: Dealers have the same authorities and functions as to customers. Additionally they have adding new customers authority.
• Product (Object): Any product, such as furniture, book etc.
• Category: The group name which product belongs to, such as kitchen furnitures, action books etc.
İDEWEB (İdeGis Teknoloji, Web Yönetim Paneli) application is a web application for IdeGis customers and managers. IdeGis customers can access their IdeGis accounts and use functions on it by using web application. IdeGis managers can manage the application and customers, get reports anytime, track customer’s dynamics.
İdeWeb project contains two sub moduls:
• Administrator Panel: Only IdeGis managers can access administrator panel. This panel contains customer’s management and application management functions remotely.
• Customer & Dealer Panel: IdeGis delaers and customers can access this panel. Customers and delaers can arrange their categories and products, add / remove / change their defined categories and products. Delaers can add new customers or track their own customers.
Main two aims of project:
1) Manage customers and dealers, get reports, track customer’s and dealer’s actions.
2) Provide all functions for customers in order to manage their categories and products and access all these functions by only one panel.
IdeGis managers can manage / add / remove / change customer’s and dealer’s accounts. Customers and dealers can add / remove / change their defined categories and products. Dealers can add new customers and change information of their own customers.
A user name and password are required to login to system. User name and password”values must be matched to a record in “User” table (“UserName” and “Password” fields). With username and password values, system will get “CustomerId”, “UserTypeId”, “ServiceId”, “RoleId” fields. With CustomerId field’s value system specifies if the user is a customer or not. With UserTypeId field’s value system specifies if the user is an authorized user or not. With RoleId field’s value system specifies if the user is IdeGis user or a customer user or a dealer. System will determine the type of the user (idegis / customer / dealer) and will redirect user to the appropriate pages.