We are looking for a mobile app developer who can build and launch our native iOS application. You will be responsible for both, front end and back end development of the app. We already have the design ready that can be shared with you. We will deliver full fidelity mockups (PSD and AI files) and clickable prototypes using Invision, App should look exactly like the design.
Some knowledge of Redux – Web application
Backend –Firebase/MongoDB Database , Firebase Authentication, Google Cloud/AWS, node.js, geolocation, Google Analytics/Localytics/Flurry, Data encryption.
SDKs – Facebook SDK, Camera SDK, Notifications, Support push notifications, vibration, incoming, screen rotation, Google Maps SDK, and other hardware features expected of modern native iOS apps
- Register using phone number as id.
- Login with phone authorizations (WhatsApp/Instagram like) OTP for logging in every time
- Additional login through Facebook authorization
- Pull contact/friends details from Phone/Facebook
- Locked screen incoming/vibration notification
- Multi color theme (PSD Design will be provided)
- Notification center
- Creating Groups for notification (no chat)
- Send invitation using Facebook, Google and SMS SDK
- Profile (images, phone number, email address)
- Pre-fetching in background for smoothing feeling
- Background services and workers
- Admin Control
Creative mind is needed to offer things
- Designing and building iOS apps to be shipped to the App Store
- Proficient with iOS frameworks: CoreData, CoreLocation, MapKit, and UIKit.
- Integration iOS apps with cloud-based data storage, data encryption and synchronization, as well as push notifications
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with project manager
- You will build and help us launch the app on App Store using our developer account.
Please note - low level code will not be accepted!! (If the general code will be bad, a payment won't be made).
Person chosen will be considered to build our Android App.
107 freelancers are bidding on average $2229 for this job
Hello, Lets discuss more. Budget is not a final one, we will decide it after we form a scope of work. Please review my profile and let me know if I'm suitable. I can sign NDA if needed. Thank you!