Objective: Implement a simple self-contained microservice that meets the requirements of the OKIVS system.
See the general specifications of the webservice requirements here.
[login to view URL]
A successful implementation will:
* Be self-contained, written in Spring Boot.
* Build with maven or gradle (gradle preferred)
* Be configurable. The following parameters can be provided from a property file outside the spring boot jar:
* Trusted source IP address
* Trusted client certificate
* Server certificate (use a self-signed cert for development)
* Access to third party database for the vehicle data. (JDBC parameters)
* Email recipient for errors.
* Implement the web service described in the OK IVS document
* Including client certificate validation and source IP address filtering
* Log requests and responses to an internal database
* Provide a restful service that will query the source system and load a fresh snapshot of policy data (This will normally be called once per day). Return HTTP 500 if the connection fails or the number of records loaded is 0. You may specify the format of the data needed (columns, etc) -- and will need to simulate this integration only. (As project requestor, I will complete the final integration)
Suggested format is
PolicyNumber, VIN Number, Effective Date, Expire Date, State
* Provide a health check service that
* The service is up
* Confirms the cached data is less than 24 hours old.
* Otherwise return 500
* Errors should be logged to a log file and emailed to a configurable email address.
* Web service will respond within 1 second on a typical windows server.
* Implement VIN Broadcasting -- See OKIVS document.
* Implement 'Unconfirmed Reason Codes' as specified in the OKIVS document.
* Include automated unit tests that demonstrate successful and unsuccessful lookups.
This project does NOT include:
* The BOB file submission mentioned in the OK IVS document
* Access to the source system for active policies.
9 威客就此工作平均出价 $575
Total six years of experience in development using java,spring,hibernat,restful webservices and 2 years of experience using microservice architecture using spring boot(eureka serve,zuul and pivotal cloud)