Create database for an application of your choice, for example and e-commerce solution, an insurance quotation calculator, etc.
1- Script file (.sql file) which should contain all the commands to create the tables, sequences, triggers, procedures and functions when it is executed.
2- Script to run samples of your functions, procedures, and triggers, etc.
Contents of your Database: (to be included in the script file):
- Tables with data: Minimum 4 and Maximum 10.
- Sequences: You need to create at least one sequence and use it.
- Triggers: For behind-the-scenes table entry/updating, you need to create at least 2 triggers
- Procedures: You need to define at least two procedures so carrying out common operations on database.
- Functions: You need to define at least one function so carrying out common operations on database.
You must also include a copy of your project on oracle1 with the group schema:
Note: There should be minimum ten records (10 insert statements for data tables)
You should be populating your tables with meaningful data.
Am having 10+ years of experience experience in developing application based on Oracle SQL. I have developed multiple Custom applications with Oracle SQL as their database. Architectured DB components as per standards.