You would be responsible for ETL development leveraging SSIS against the Marketing and Merchandising Enterprise Data Warehouses. This position reports to the ETL Manager. You must demonstrate a proficiency with data modeling and Microsoft SSIS. You will work closely with the peer members of the enterprise data and other IT teams to ascertain expert understanding of the available data in all systems. You will be responsible for leveraging ETL best practices as well support any corporate projects and data inquiries. An ideal candidate is a well-spoken, organized, self-motivated individual who continues to learn about emerging technologies and is able to deliver expert-quality, timely results.
• Work with Atlassian Jira to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Requirements gathering, development and deployment of new ETL processes
• Work directly with reporting team to ensure ongoing operational and new work complies with requirements and ETL best practice and standards
• Provide ad-hoc support for advanced strategic data analysis initiatives
• Update Atlassian Confluence documentation on all developed transformation logic against data in the data warehouse
• Support business user questions about the data and provide documentation and training when and where necessary
• Provide rotating on-call off-hours support of all ETL systems
• At least 5 years of dedicated data warehousing ETL SSIS work experience is required
• Experience transferring data into datawarehouses is a must.
• Ability to think and communicate critically, in order to support and facilitate strategic data warehouse extension and analytical initiatives
• B.A. or applicable degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Previous data modelling experience with retail or e-commerce data model(s)
• Expert knowledge of data modeling concepts, data warehouse and data aggregation processes and strategies
• Knowledge and command of data governance/best practices
[REMOVED BY FREELANCER.COM ADMIN - PLEASE SEE SECTION 13 OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS]
Job location: Hyderabad, Gachibowli.