We need a professional, native French speaker with a very good cultural background and possibly studies of translating.
We've already worked with two translators, the first one apparently has provided a google-translation, the second was not able to find a solution for the third sentence beneath, so please apply only if you have a good solution for it.
The sentences to check are the following:
1)What are cryptocurrencies being used for?
- The first translator, complying with our wish to have the sentence more adherent to the English version has found the following translation:
Quel sont le usages des crypto-monnaies ?
- The second has corrected it back to
À quoi servent les crypto-monnaies ?
Please find a more adherent to the English version solution, because the second one seems a bit polemic to us, or explain us why we are wrong to think it has a slight sense of polemic.
2) The expenses to run a masternode may typically vary from 1$ to 10$ per month and even more, depending on the VPS provider chosen.
- The first translator, upon our request has used the world "gérer" to translate "run"
- The second one has suggested the world "utiliser"
Les coûts pour utiliser un masternode peuventt varier de $1 à $10 par mois et même plus, en fonction du fournisseur VPS choisi.
As "running masternode" consists in having it installed on remote virtual server, checking that no issues are occurring there and receiving reward issued by the software to do so, we feel like "utiliser" my not reflect fully the sense of the word "run", please explain why we are wrong or find a solution that is nearer to what we wrote in English.
The difficult sentence we need you to find a solution for is placed inside of the following period:
"So why is Terracoin so special?
The most important feature of Terracoin is the idea to use all the typical positive cryptocurrency features for a noble purpose: to help the world. And along with the personal financial growth, to be able to help others, especially where help is mostly needed.
This idea shared by the whole Terracoin Community makes Terracoin unique."
We are speaking about the "And along with the personal financial growth, to be able to help others, especially where help is mostly needed." sentence here.
The difficulties here are the following:
1) The above sentence is in fact a continuation of the previous one and a comma before it would make the whole concept and grammatical construction clearer. But the previous sentence is too long so we preferred to separate them with a point, as if it were a breath to take.
2) We don't want to promise people that they will make money with Terracoin, so we need an impersonalized form (the words like "vous" and "gagner argent" shouldn't be used).
3)The sentence has to finish with "especially where help is mostly needed." and not with something that has to do with one's financial growth, because if not the next sentence of the period wouldn't make sense.
4) The concept here is not that someone will make money and then help the others, but we are speaking about an interdependency among of the two concepts "becoming a bit richer" and "helping the others", it's the innovational sense of our site and we need it to be expressed. Simplifying the sentence we can say ""... to help the world, not only improving the personal financial situation, but also helping others...""
- The first translator has found something like this to translate the sentence:
"Et en même temps que d’avoir une croissance financière personnelle, pouvoir venir en aide aux autres, surtout là où on en la le plus besoin."
- The second was not able to find a solution, but something similar to "aider le monde; et tout en améliorant d'une situation matérielle personnelle aider les autres, surtout là où c’est le plus nécessaire ." may be helpful.
If you need to understand things better you can consult directly our site: [url removed, login to view] if you are not seeing the url please use the attached file.