We're an Animated Explainer Video Studio growing a lot and are now looking to hire a rockstar project manager to manage client projects (animated video production) with our UK, Canadian, Australian and US clients.
Weekly workload: 8-12 hours (but will increase)
Wage/Payment: Flat rate of
- $150 for 30-40 second videos.
- $200 for 50+ second videos.
Most videos are 45-120 seconds,
This equals out to an average hourly rate of around $10-15.
Working hours: Should be available monday-friday around 12pm to 8pm CET.
Detailed list of tasks you will be doing:
- All communication with client throughout production. Primarily through emails.
- Sharing your own ideas and client feedback for improvement with our artists/copywriters to create the best possible videos.
- Oversee the production process, make sure deadlines and quality are met, give guidance to creative people that work under you and keep the clients happy.
- Quality control.
- Relevant Past Experience with client faced project management
- Computer, Phone & High-Speed Internet Connection
- Fluent English
- Available to hop on phone calls with clients if needed to get a better understanding of feedback.
Not required, but good to have:
- Creative or Video Production Experience to know what is well produced and what isn't
- Experience Managing teams of contractors for client faced projects.
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Slideshows, Slack & Basecamp as we use this for everything.
15 威客就此工作平均出价 $474
I am interested in the job. I am creative and dedicated freelancer artist. I am experience and processional i have more than 10 years of experience in the business. Let's start it thank you
Hi Greetings I can work as a project manager for your company as i had worked on similar projects in the past. Please let me know your website link for a quick review Thanks