• Sourcing specific Online Videos from described types of target content
• Clipping start and end times from raw downloaded videos and doing very detailed categorization of video content
• Identifying substance and quality of demonstrational video training content
• Using basic video editing software – open to candidates with advanced skills as well (such as motion graphics)
• Possibly branding and adding watermarks to videos
• Must meet daily quotas for number of videos/clips per hour
• Must be trustworthy with sensitive company content and information
• Will receive target categories of content that is desired but candidate will have influence on content selection approach and strategy
• Making suggestions for improvements and further developing process
$4-7 dollars an hour depending on experience
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [url removed, login to view]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hello. I work really fast and close to perfection. My portfolio can be found here on my website: [url removed, login to view] Looking forward to talk more about the project. Thank you.
I am an experienced Video Editor and can edit videos for you, I will use Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects to get your video edited as per your requirements. Feel free to text me about your project.