I require an experienced developer to replicate a popular Chinese ecommerce website Tmall. Below is a list of important features that are required. The website will be a 95% clone of Tmall but with different branding, small changes to page layouts/templates and some additional features.
I am expecting:
• Full ecommerce functionality
• Integration with popular Chinese payment gateways such as Alipay
• Hosting recommendations
• Sound database architecture and server setup to ensure fast speeds and to handle high traffic volumes.
• Site must be responsive and work on desktop and mobile devices
• An easy to use content management system for adding or modifying and deleting/archiving product listings. Enabling and disabling various features such as shipping, discounts and specials. The ability to add products to categories, adding promotional banners, to create new categories and to create new brand landing pages using templates (more details during the interview process). The admin section must have labels/instructions in both English and Mandarin/simplified Chinese.
• Integration with email and popular social media accounts
• The ability to create and review database reports of sales volumes and customer details such as purchase history, location and other account information
• Ensure the site is secure and safe from hacking
YOU MUST HAVE!
1. Experience developing ecommerce website for a Chinese audience
2. Experience developing custom database and website features
3. Experience integrating with Chinese payment gateways
4. Provide various examples of Chinese ecommerce sites you have created
5. Detailed explanation why you have the experience to complete this job.
Project Stage: Fully Specified