CREATE THE NEW WEBSITE FOR [url removed, login to view]
budget is up to 1500$
website should be easy to handle and manipulate in the backend, therefore wordpress is prefered.
We will redesign our website to attract more attention and have a better visibility and overview of our services. Besides that, we would like to provide a faster and more efficient way to apply for internships by having an own profile on our website and add a CV-pool.
Comparable website Links
See referral websites below
- Redesign the website [url removed, login to view] (attractive style, modern and young)
Examples for a great starting page would be [url removed, login to view]
- Add CV-pool to host all CV’s online.
- Clean design of the published internships with an easy overview and easy to handle back end (meaning: have a standard form where we just need to add the content).
- Option of adding internship by others (company account to upload job descriptions by themselves (needs confirmation by the administrator = us)
- Upcoming event listings with an overview of past events
- add advertisement banners to the pages
- Add a new gallery where different event pictures can be viewed
Most important Tasks
1. CV Pool:
a. People can upload their CV as a PDF so we can save it online (only visible for the admin)
b. In addition they will need to type in all points in a excel file style so companies can search for the different keywords.
c. The uploaded CVs should only be visible for selected members (our paying company members) the contact (name, mail, phone,…) should though only be visible for the main admin.
d. Upload is only possible if you are logged in (need an account on our website)
e. CV can be edited online if the people are logged in
f. [url removed, login to view] as example
2. Login Feature
a. (access to member pages) People will need to login to our website in order to be able to apply for an internship. They should though be able to see the whole job description without being logged in.
b. Login is needed to upload CVs
c. With a logged in account they can automatically attach the CV to an application (save their CV online).
d. 2 different logins: 1. As normal user / 2. As a super user with access to uploaded CVs and able to upload own job posts (paying member companies).
e. To create an account they will need to add: full name; Nationality; Company/University; Email; Optional: Phone; Wechat ID; Time in Beijing
3. Application Form
a. In order to apply for a job they need to be logged in and send an email directly from the website where they can upload the CV and motivation. The Email will be sent directly to the HR of the company with us in CC.
b. The receiving company should get informed that the email arrived from our website.
4. Upload Internship Descriptions.
a. Our company members should be able to upload their descriptions by themselves. By writing the keywords they should receive 3-5 relevant CVs to their email (ex. They look for marketing interns – the should receive 3-5 relevant CVs sent directly from our platform to their selected email address)
5. Featured jobs
a. Possibility of having 3 job postings stick on top (even if they are not the newest posted ones)
6. Advertisement boxes
a. We need to promote some companies and products, there should be boxes on all pages. Well placed and not disturbing.
- Application Form: In order to apply for a job they need to be logged in and send an email directly from the website where they can upload the CV and motivation. The Email will be sent directly to the HR of the company with us in CC.
- Possibility of having 3 job postings stick on top (even if they are not the newest posted ones)
- A CV upload possibility that stores the CVs online and makes it available for special members (not the same as the normal login. See: [url removed, login to view] as example)
[url removed, login to view] for the main page design (Maybe add a Box for the cooperate partners and members below the main slider on top (similar to the one on the main page of [url removed, login to view]))
Past events and coming events
(past events should always be visible and the coming event should automatically turn to past events once they are over). Could be made with a calendar like [url removed, login to view] or could be done totally different.
Important is that the backend is easy to handle for the single events:
Example would be [url removed, login to view] (background pic with text infront / Event Details / Agenda/... / Partners)
Similar to [url removed, login to view] including the 3 featured jobs on top and the description and listing.
Important is an easy and fast to handle backend so we can simple copy past the text into the right positions without editing.
Advertisement boxes should be well placed (visible) but not disturbing. Design and placement is not defined and can be decided by the web developer.
Important is that it is easy to handle from the backend. (sliders are possible to have several ads on the same spot).
Other pages and new pages should be easy to be added. We need the same pages as on the actual website [url removed, login to view] the design is open and should fit to the rest of the website.
112 威客就此工作平均出价 $1350
Hi Jeff5400. I have checked the site: InternsInBeijing.com. please share more idea how do you want to redesign the site? Which advertisement banners do you want to add? Let's contact and discuss further details. M
Hello, How about we start with a home page mockup design to be on the same page? look forward to your response and will reply soon once I hear from you. Regards, Codinglogics