进行中

One page web design and conversion to responsive html / bootstrap

Looking to get a new and fresh look for my website, it is a rental website for vacation rentals similar to airbnb. Only the first page is required.

The website can be seen here: [url removed, login to view]

Once designed, and after our approval of the design, you will be required to convert the design into a full responsive template in html5 and css3, responsive for all known browser, computers as well as mobile phones.

Final delivery will be 1 PSD file, containing the design, and 1 html/css/jquery template of the design.

Requirements:

1. The current logo is to be used for the new design

2. The color scheme is to be followed as per the logo

3. All actual elements of the current site must be included in the new design (search bars, featured listings, neighborhood guides, etc)

4. Add one more section needs to be added where we can add a textual introduction. This section will have to be hidden, and only discloses when pressing a button "What is this website about"

5. When designing the new website, the structure and the positioning of the actual elements may be changed, but keeping in mind to include all elements.

Milestones:

An initial milestone of 20% will be provided on project start. Once the design has been approved, you will have to deliver the PSD file, and we will release the initial milestone. At the same time, we will create the remaining 80% of the milestone for the conversion into the responsive template. This will be released once the final files are delivered.

技能: 网站设计

查看更多: where to get logo designed, where to get a logo designed, what to look for in designing a logo, what is web designing, what is responsive web design, what is new in html5 and css3, web to create logo for my website, web template html5, web site template mobile, web site template html5, web rentals, web page designing introduction, web design template responsive, web design no 1, web design jquery css, web designing template, web designing introduction, web design for phones, web design elements psd, Web Design Bootstrap, web design and logo, web button design psd, template website responsive bootstrap, template web html5, template web bootstrap

About the Employer:
( 177 reviews ) Redwood City, Spain

项目ID: #5389011