Brief Summary: I would like to convert my existing premium theme website over to my new theme and setup the WPML plugin to allow for multiple currencies as well as setup an additional Payment Gateway. This shouldn’t require any custom development as all functionality described below is within the theme’s and the plugins capabilities. I will provide you with premium themes and premium plugins. I will also provide FTP details and wordpress admin access.
1. Create copy of [url removed, login to view] and upload it to test server. (ftp details of test server as well as [url removed, login to view] to be provided).
2. Install and activate new theme. The theme is called ‘Flatsome’, you can view a demo of it on themeforest. (Theme will be provided).
3. Recreate homepage as it currently looks on [url removed, login to view] but using Flatsome theme’s Page builder. Please don’t use css to make changes. If you need to make CSS changes then they must be approved before implementing.
4. Change the product name ‘Dancing desert’ to ‘Dancing Dunes’ and correct spelling error ‘Symmertical Sunlight’ to ‘Symmetrical Sunlight’.
5. Remove the whole section on the homepage called: ‘The trebene first photoshoot team’, including the team image.
6. Add a new page called ‘Returns and Product Care Info’ (text for the page is attached in appendix 1). Please add a link to this page in the top bar of the website and the link must be named: ‘Returns and Product Care’. Please also place this same link in the bottom footer.
7. Remove 'we only ship to south african addresses’ text.
8. Enable share Icons on all products.
9. Create footer section in the ‘footer 1’ section with 3 columns. In column 1, give it the heading ‘Top Scarves’ and put the ‘woocommerce top rated products widget’ below the heading. In column 2 give it the heading: ‘Follow Us’ and below the heading place the social media icons with links to the social pages. (links attached in appendix 1). In Column 3, give it the heading ‘Subscribe’ and below the heading place a subscribe form with the fields ‘First Name’ and ‘Email’. You can use the ‘simple subscribe’ plugin to do this (already installed).
10. Add accepted payment method logos to the bottom footer region You can find the payfast images here: [url removed, login to view] (use the one that has the payfast logo as well as the payment icons. and please also add the Braintree icon as well found here: [url removed, login to view]
11. Add the ‘main navigation menu’ to the ‘bottom footer’.
12. Setup blog section for the blog page so that it works with the new Flatsome theme.
13. Activate Product Zoom feature on products.
14. Install and setup WPML plugin with country limiter to cater for 4 different currencies (ZAR, USD, EURO, GBP) and two different payment gateways namely:
a. South African customer’s pay via the Payfast Payment Gateway in ZAR currency (Payfast Payment Gateway is already setup on current website. SA customers must not have the option to see the Braintree payment gateway and must only be able to pay in ZAR).
b. All other countries pay via the Braintree Payment Gateway (you will need to setup the gateway plugin, Will provide you with plugin). The default currency to be in USD for all countries except European countries which must display in Euros and UK customers must display in GBP.
15. Use feature in WPML to display set prices per currency i.e. I don’t want the prices of the products to be calculated by the current exchange rates. The prices are fixed per currency. So you must add the prices to the products in the different currencies. (See prices per currency attached in appendix 1).
16. Install and activate wp-cache plugin
17. Upon sign-off of website, upload new website to [url removed, login to view] so that it is in working order.