SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Support the submission process by participating in the research of new products and making recommendations
• Facilitate the integration of new materials and/or transfer fluidly in concert with operations
• Negotiate prices, discount terms, or transportation arrangements with suppliers.
• Suggest cost improvements and keep a monthly report up to date
• Work with the quality department on problems encountered on the equipment and ensure communication with suppliers
• Collect the appropriate information to mount complaints to suppliers
• Approve and validate invoices from suppliers whose item prices do not correspond to the initial order
• Plan and purchase critical materials
• Measure the performance of suppliers, carriers, and subcontractors (e.g., quality, deadlines, accuracy, costs) to make monthly reports
• Develop tools to improve the purchasing process and support the implementation of new purchasing management methods with suppliers promoting long-term relationships
• Coordinate the sharing of information (e.g., forecasts, the introduction of new programs) with suppliers
• Prepare and participate in inventory management by supporting inventory control and stock rotation for raw materials and distribution products
-Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
-Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
-Sing as a soloist or as a member of a vocal group.
-Observe choral leaders or prompters for cues or directions in vocal presentation.
-Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.