您目前似乎没有正在进行的项目。为什么不马上发布一个项目呢？免费的！Post a Project
Content writing for business website
Content writing and ongoing marketing management
DL Flyer - copywriting and design
Copy Writing - Sales Brochure
Content Writing - Promotional Flyer
Content Writing - Website
Content Writing - Website
A4 Full Page Sales Flyer
Copy Writing - Half Page Flyer
Copy writing example - DL Flyer
Write some Articles -- 2
“Corinne was great to deal with, a first time experience with freelancer I did not know what to expect and she was understanding, and provided sound guidance.”monicawatt 1 个月前
Project for Corinne B.
“Great to work with”daweielufa 3 个月前
Write and layout a templated weekly eDM
“Corinne has been delightful to work with - efficient, helpful and supportive”bonmurphy 4 个月前
Proofreader Required for 4 page document
“These folks are very professional! I will surely hire them again.”vrettarecruits 4 个月前
market research on electric wheelchair and wheelchair cushion market
“Very good report with a lot of relevant details required.”seancrealey 5 个月前
Creative Marketing - Play on Words or Catch Phrase
“Very easy to work with and she understands the project”Conveying and Hoisting 5 个月前
Director - Ginger Ninjas (Marketing, Communications and Business Development)Jun 2014
The Ginger Ninjas are a boutique Marketing and Communications agency that provide services for SME's across Australia, UK, Asia and USA. Our team of Marketing Ninjas hold extensive strategic marketing, advertising, communications, copywriting, e-marketing, graphic design, web development, social media, brand management, event management and business development experience.
Marketing Manager (contract basis)Jan 2013 - May 2014 (1 year)
• Develop a holistic and detailed marketing plan incorporating estimated expenditure by product, target market programs, pipeline generation and sales targets • Update and maintain the customer and prospect database using SAGE ACT database (approx. 4,000 contacts) • Coordinate industry events such as local, national and international conferences, seminars, product launches including signage, travel, collateral, booth layout, dry hire, customer liaison and full event management • Develop and execute multi-media campaigns designed to generate buzz and promote word of mouth marketing via Sage ACT emarketing, LinkedIn, Twitter and social media • Develop and execute announcements for company website – all new clients • Author and manage client newsletters and other user communications with product updates and success stories • Copywriting - write, edit and maintain print and online collateral materials for internal sales team and partner marketing programs and liaise with graphic designer on all graphic design • Develop B2B lead generation campaigns through online marketing, direct mail, webinars and other cost-effective channels • Leverage alternative media such as video and online demos to create compelling pieces highlighting the value proposition • Create presentations for sales and business development purposes, partner programs, conferences and other speaking engagements • Develop content for by-lined articles, white papers, blog posts and other pieces to establish thought leadership • Create and distribute press releases to mainstream press on industry relevant stories and important announcements • Manage and update content on company website
Regional Manager - Events and CommunicationsOct 2009 - Jan 2013 (3 years)
Identify fundraising and marketing opportunities and develop a strategy for targeting prospective supporters, and grow fundraising and marketing outcomes in the region and develop major events throughout Queensland. • Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the region • Develop marketing and communications plans and protocols. • Develop and produce over 60 major events for the organisation – contributing to over $14 million in fundraising income for the organisation
Regional Marketing ManagerFeb 2008 - Oct 2009 (1 year)
Manage all the media buying, media liaison, promotions, research and competitor analysis, marketing, internal and external public relations, direct and motivate staff, community projects, advertising, sales support, community relations, implement national marketing programs, organise and implement all partnerships and regional special events, supporting education and local events and business.
Events and Communications ManagerJul 2005 - Feb 2008 (2 years)
Manage all communications, events, member/board/chairman relations, business development, protocol and accounts whilst implement and strengthening state and national strategies.
Client Services Manager - EventsApr 2004 - Jun 2005 (1 year)
Primary Function – Single-handedly sourcing & developing new business, client service managing, planning, creating and general account managing of events and corporate functions. o Liaise with new & return clients, co-ordinate sales for conferences, corporate events, weddings, dinners & shows, set up audio visual equipment and/or theming, produce & stage corporate events and shows within a hotel- venue.
Marketing Co-OrdinatorAug 2003 - Feb 2004 (6 months)
Primary function - To co-ordinate all the admin, communication within the community and the racing circles, client accounts, promotions, finance for department, events, staffing for major events, marketing, advertising, budget, corporate sponsorships, reports, customer service, and sales for the Gold Coast Turf Club as well as enhancing community awareness and increasing memberships for the club.
Team Co-ordinatorApr 2003 - Aug 2003 (4 months)
Primary function – to co-ordinate the Marketing and Public Relations services for the Creative Director, Managing Director and the remainder of the account team as well as the organisation and administration of the company.
Events, Promotions and Marketing Co-ordinatorSep 2002 - Mar 2003 (6 months)
o Co-ordinating the admin, staff rostering, promotions, marketing, charity request, public relations and all communications of a commercial radio station in a metro market o Co-ordinating and single-handedly organising events and press releases, functions, premieres, national competitions, outside broadcasts, online competitions and the day-to-day organisational tasks for Promotions and Marketing department
Marketing Co-ordinatorAug 2001 - Aug 2002 (1 year)
AUSTEREO RADIO NETWORK – B105 (Feb 2002 – August 2002) o On-air live and pre-recorded crosses on commercial radio station o High level of listener relations and interaction to ensure satisfaction o Assisting to organise and implement various outside broadcasts/functions and events in many unique situations o Representing the radio station o Telephone communications with clients, staff and the public o Team work and promotions department experience B105 Morning Crew - Assistant Producer (Aug 2001 – Feb 2002) o Extremely high level of organisation to ensure program’s daily success o Excellent level of phone communication – high volume of calls per hour o Developing promotional ideas and innovative sales techniques o Communicating with clients o Advanced computer skills in MS Office, Word, Excel and Email o Experience in the use of a networked computer system o General office duties including date entry, replying to all emails and written correspondence, filing, faxing, photocopying, taking minutes in meetings, writing weekly staff email, working on a phone switchboard, organising meetings for department and liaising with media
Media MonitorJan 2001 - Aug 2001 (7 months)
• Monitoring the National and International media – radio, television and newspapers for National Australian Businesses • Extreme competency in typing, time management, computer program knowledge and technology • Skills include speed typing live recordings and taped recordings from the media and presenting them for clients, photocopying, faxing, and answering phones.
Event Monitor BBC TV UKOct 2000 - Oct 2000 (1 month)
• Assisting with the monitoring and editing of each sporting event in the 2000 Paralympic Games in Sydney, Australia • Working with a team from BBC television UK to produce a nightly 1 hour Program for the UK television audience
Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Marketing & International Business) - TIM BROWN2003 - 2006 (3 years)
Masters of Marketing (currently enrolled) - TIM BROWN2013 - 2015 (2 years)
Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies) - CORINNE BROWN1998 - 2001 (3 years)
Justice of the Peace - Corinne Brown (2004)JP Queensland
BLOG: DOES MY BABY BUMP LOOK BIG IN THIS?! NURTURING A POSITIVE BODY IMAGE DURING PREGNANCY AND POST-PARTUM
Social Media For Startups - Freelancer.com Community Page
When you’re a new business starting out it’s important to make sure your social media messages are on point, and you’re engaging and retaining new customers through your social media platforms. Social media content comes in all shapes and sizes, and the best way to engage and retain new customers with your social media accounts is to create content that is interesting and shareable. See more here
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA92%
US English Level 190%
UK English 175%
- Facebook 已关联
- Building Your Sales Pipeline - Tips For Growing Your Business And Client Base
- Driving Your Brand Online - Top Tips For Getting Your Brand Noticed
- Tips For Naming and Registering Your Startup
- Top Tips For Keyword Research For Your Startup
- 6 Steps For Creating Facebook Ads That Will Make Your Business Shine