*Only serious applicants need apply, as I'm looking for a long-term writer--potentially up to a year of work*
The writer hired will be asked to write articles that are 1,800 words. Payment will be $25 per article. Payment is non-negotiable--please do not apply if you're not willing to work for $25 per article at 1,800 words. Your application will not be read.
HOW TO APPLY:
I would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions when applying:
1) What are your five favorite music genres, especially when it comes to collecting vinyl records?
2) Who are your favorite artists/groups/bands and what are your favorite albums and why?
3) What turntables have you owned or currently own? And what model were they, if you can recall? In other words, if you have a Pro-Ject turntable, is it the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC or the Pro-Ject Essential III? If you own or have used a Rega turntable, is it the Rega Planar 1 or Rega Planar 3?
If it's an old, vintage turntable, which brand and model is/was it?
4) What amplifiers or receivers do you own or currently own?
5) What speakers have you owned or currently own?
6) Do you have the ability to try out turntables in your local area from time to time, as well as photograph them with your cell phone, pocket camera, or DSLR camera? This isn't necessarily required, but I would like to find one or two applicants that can meet this criteria for specific article assignments.
Any applicant that DOES NOT do this WILL NOT have their application read**
I'm looking for a writer who, ideally, loves vinyl records and is very knowledgeable about vinyl as a medium, as well as turntables, needles, and everything you would need to get your turntable up and running (speakers, amplifiers, etc).
A lot of the articles that would need to be written would need to be crafted with the idea of a beginner reading your article (someone brand new to the world of vinyl records). In other words, some of your articles will need to, for example, recommend a good beginner turntable or to breakdown the top three turntables under a certain price point.
Other articles will require you to go in detail about specific turntable models and their pros and cons. So some articles might need you to discuss a high end, strong quality turntable, and others might require you to discuss turntables that come with built in speakers (or other entry-level record players), or perhaps ones that allow you to convert your vinyl album to CD or transfer your vinyl music to a computer.
At the same token, some articles may have you discussing how best to store your vinyl records, or the best way you can go about hooking them up to an amplifier, or what the most ideal speakers are for your records based on one's preference (bookshelf versus floor standing speakers, for instance).
There also might be, too, times where you may be asked to write about certain vinyl records in certain genres--perhaps what the "must own" vinyl records are or what the best hip hop or rock or pop vinyl albums are on the market.
As you can see, while a lot of this can and should be researched, I would like to ideally hire someone that is familiar with vinyl records, has ideally used or owned several different kinds of turntables, and feels that they can explain to readers that are brand new to this hobby what they should focus their attention and money on.
This is a job where you will have a lot of free reign to write how you'd like. You're even free to write in first person. With that said, you will be asked to include a handful of small things in your articles--like bolded keywords or a bulleted list, for example.
Plagiarism is not accepted and you will not be compensated for it.
7 威客就此工作平均出价 $146
Hi, I am interested to your job. Relevant Skills and Experience Article Rewriting, Article Writing, Content Writing, Copywriting, Ghostwriting Proposed Milestones $155 USD - Project milestones