We are looking a talented writer to write as a "ghost writer" on our well respected natural health site.
This is a long term job.
You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
- a well above average writer with English being your first language (being born and raised in US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or another English as first language country - ex-pats welcome).
– Able to handle a good workload and produce exceptional work under pressure/deadlines.
- Health conscious and interested in researching and writing about a variety of topics in natural health, nutrition, and fitness that truly solve peoples' problems. You also need to have considerable experience writing about these subjects.
- Willing to write the BEST original article on the topic(s) that you are assigned.
- Resourceful and able to research Pubmed, Google Scholar, and elsewhere to find necessary information.
- You also need to have extensive experience in using research work from authority sources in your previous written content.
- Knowledge of SEO (within articles) is a big bonus
- Able to work within our friendly content team and adhere to our editorial calendar deadlines.
Types of Articles
We are looking to publish only top quality content (at least 1,400 words) on our site that meets 3 main criteria:
1. Clear, simple, and actionable
2. Authoritative and backed by science (where applicable)
3. Written in a conversational tone while still sounds authoritative Bear in mind you will have a lot of existing articles to use as examples. This (at least initially) will give you a much better feel for our tone, style, and philosophy that you can match as closely as possible.
Compensation: $50 for each article
Process of Writing For Us:
Step 1: We will assign you a topic and headline for your article as well as some other general pointers.
Step 2: You submit your research and suggested article outline for us for a review
Step 3: We send you the review and you write the article
Step 4: We Give you feedback about your article and assign you a second article.
IMPORTANT: - Please do not apply if you have sub-par writing skills, or have no interest or experience in natural health, nutrition, and fitness. Please remember to include examples of previous work. We will not consider applicants who miss this important step.
Please mention the word "ACV" at the top of your application. We will not consider applicants who miss this word.