client runs a dog service and needs a mobile app for managing her service scheduling, client order management, and in-house service providers (Nanny).
1. Mobile application built with IOS and Android platforms.
2. A simple backend admin panel will manage the application posting
3. The app will need to have a scheduling mechanism for posting tasks by time and date. The app calendar needs to be able to schedule and view services by week, month, or year. This calendar should be exactly like the calendar in IPhone.
4. When a Nanny is assigned a services project, they will need to select the event from the calendar and acknowledge start when they arrive at the client site. An automatic time and date stamp will be assigned at that time.
5. After completion of the services the Nanny will close out the event by selecting a close event button. This will open a file to attach photos of the event, comments by the Nanny, and an automatic closing time and date stamp. This information, including photos will be sent to the admin panel server and updated to the client account.
6. Reporting: need to generate reports by client, by Nanny, by Service type and by date
Design and develop app functionality and UI/UX
Develop app prototype for client review and acceptance
Build app in Unity 3D and convert to IOS and Android platforms
Build the database for the hosting server per Scope of Work
Build the Admin Panel per Scope of Work
Promised Delivery Date: 7 January 2018
24 freelancers are bidding on average $582 for this job
Dear friend, We read through the job details extremely carefully. We wish to have a discussion with you. We have some questions for you. Bluecoded Team Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.